Sunday, February 28, 2010

made for speed

I visited with the grandboys today - such a beautiful day to be outside.  We watched Buzz Lightyear while moma went to Sam's and when she got back, Bitty took a nap and I played outside with the older grandson.  His favorite game is "Nona, get me when I run" and so I chase him all over the yard - he is super fast so I rarely catch him.  Today, just before I left, it was Dad, get me when I run and so dad had to chase him around the yard.  Next it was Moma, get me when I run and so moma chased him but of course couldn't catch him - as he made a pass, I heard him say..."these underwear are made for speed".  I thought I was going to loose it!  I asked him what kind of underwear he had on and so he had to show me his "Spiderman" underwear.  He wears them backward so the character is on the front.
Gotta love the way they think!

No comments: