Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Moma!




Today was my daughter-in-law's birthday. I went and played with the boys while my son took her to dinner. As usual, we had the best time. The oldest had to give me medical attention; we played "fireman Sam" to the rescue, and the youngest played in his car. After bath time, where Nona gets splashed as much as the boys, it was bedtime for the youngest and movie time for the oldest. We laid on pillows on the floor and watched "The Jungle Book" again.

After moma and daddy got home, the oldest sat on the floor and wrote out credits for his moma. "Here moma, this is a credit from credit.com.rolltide.com." She got about 8 credits.

Moma had a great birthday and Nona had a great time with the boys.

Life is Good Today!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a fun grandma you are! I always enjoy your stories. You, Esther, are a wonderful combination of playful and patient and I know your grandkids LOVE you so much. It's evident from your pictures.

Jamie said...

I want you to be my grandmother.

Nona said...

They are my "happy place"