Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm gonna be a fireman!




I am always entertained when I visit my grandsons. "Nona, catch me when I run; Nona, lets go in the play room; Nona, hide me." Always so much to do! Saturday, my oldest met me at the door with "Nona, did you come to play with me?" He was dressed like a dr in scrubs and Bitty was in a fireman's boot - just one, walking around. When I asked him what he was wearing I got "I'm gonna be a dr when I grow up and Bitty's gonna be a dentist like dad." After Bitty decided he had had enough of being a fireman and started playing with playdoh, the oldest changed his mind and said he was gonna be a fireman!. So now we had to put on boots, fire hat, find the fire truck, walkie talkies, emergency phone and the list went on and on.
I was ready for a nap by the time I finished "playing" with the boys.
Ain't Life Grand?

No comments: