Friday, September 25, 2009

Iron Chefs and Movies



It was date night for my son and daughter-in-law and I got to keep my grandsons. We have so much fun from the minute I walk in the door until I leave. Tonight, we posed for pictures; jumped on the trampoline; watched The Bee Movie; The Jungle Book; and Fire Rocket something. But of course while the movies are playing, there is more going on.
We shopped for groceries with the shopping cart, had to find baby things for the doll, the trailer wouldn't stay attached to the tractor - no way no how - not a good thing.
I enjoyed the best pink play-doh spaghetti I have ever been served. It was served with great care out of the pan with the metal serving spoon. We ate on the floor straight out of the pot - much praise was made over the wonderful smell as it was cooking and the amazing taste.
Played bubbles in the tub and painted Nona and the tub with bath paint.
Was snuggling up on the couch when mom and dad came home.
Nona's world is a great place to be.

No comments: