Sunday, June 28, 2009

That amazing kid







My oldest grandson is 3. He amazes me everyday. He talked early and is very verbal. If you tell him something once, he won't forget it - he may choose to ignore it but he won't forget it. He counts and he's not just repeating numbers - he will point at objects and count. If you take some away he knows how many and will tell you what the new count is.

He asked to see my camera Friday night - this is not the first time. He knows how to turn it on, how to view the pictures and he knows how to take a picture. (he took the photo of me)

His mother told him today that dad had to fix the cable so he needed to get dressed so he could help his dad cut the grass. My grandson said they couldn't cut the grass yet that dad hadn't fixed the cable. My daughter-in-law was talking about the cable tv - my grandson thought she meant a cable on the lawnmower - how many 3yr olds know there are cables on a lawnmower?

The kid is amazing.

No comments: