Thursday, July 23, 2009

Chocolate



After a meeting in B'ham yesterday I got to Mobile around 9:45pm - picked up the dogs and got home around 10:00pm. After getting them settled, unpacking and cooling the house off I got to bed around 11:00pm. Finally dozed off around midnight and was restless all night long. Clock went off at 6am and I got up at 7am. Needless to say today was a loooong day at work. At about 3pm I could hardly keep my eyes open and then I remembered my "award" from camp. JG gave everyone their favorite candy bar for doing such a good job at camp!
Thanks JG! I was able to finish out the day.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thank you Esther, I LOVE Mounds...now I apparently have to get dressed and go to the store to get one...or two...or a stash so this doesn't happen again. :-)

Nona said...

I know what you mean and I'm not expecting!