Sunday, July 19, 2009

growing pineapples





As you know by now, I love growing things. A friend/someone I work with recently went to Hawaii and got to see first hand how pineapples are grown. Well, here is my own pineapple garden. I haven't as yet produced a pineapple but my sister has so I know it's possible - I just have to keep trying. I currently have a 3yr old plant and one I put in a pot last week. I like to check and see if any little pineapples are growing but nothing yet. However, I did get a surprise when I checked it early this morning and just had to get the camera.
I love little surprises.

2 comments:

Bigger said...

The pineapples are awesome but not as awesome as your dragonfly header for your blog! Love it!!!!

Nona said...

Of course Nona took that photo in her garden - it was sitting on my pineapple plant