Monday, July 20, 2009

A boy's view



I am always sharing with my oldest grandson things I find in my garden. He is 3 years old.
When I visited him on Sunday and again on Monday, he asked for my camera and said "Nona, I want to show you something". Here are the photos my grandson took.

While I share various bugs, snails, lizards or frogs with him I was impressed with the details he shared with me on his discoveries. The spiders help us by eating bad bugs like mosquitos; his moma really likes flowers; and the ants eat the dead bugs in the yard.

Pretty good for a 3 year old.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's amazing photo skills for a 3 yr old. Talon usually gets close ups of people's noses or feet. lol...nothing artsy like your pictures...

Nona said...

he gets a few of those too - but it's usually feet - he likes looking at people's pigs